Someone is going to hell... with no stops on his way! What would you think about someone who killed two Popes in a row? Well.. let's wait for God's revenge! Or mine, what comes first! =)Anyway, well done Jonathan (♔) and Wasakorn (♔)! We hate you guys for that! =D
* ♔ stands for first victory.
See ya at the next challenge.

(Updated on November 26th)
I'm reading the rulebook and I'll write here the mistakes we made in our first game:
▶ Wasakorn couldn't have a lord bishop of more than one bishopric (Rule 1.2).
▶ As the Pope, I couldn't stop elections for Bishop, just promotions to Cardinal (Rule 1.5).
▶ There can ONLY be one excommunicated Lord at any time - the reason there's only one token (Rule 1.7).
▶ "A player doesn't have to discard or draw cards, if he likes the cards in his hand" (Rule 2.1).
▶ After Rodrigo conquered Wasakorn's Stronghold, he would now control the Stronghold (Rule 4.2 and 5.1).
▶ During the Afonso x Jonata+Rodrigo War, he couldn't had simply abandoned his Fief Capital, because once I get it I would became the new Fief Lord (Rule 4.3).
▶ Cavacaldes don't pass through Strongholds, as I did to attack Afonso (Rule 5.2).
▶ Ransom: Afonso should had placed her freed Lady at his Stronghold, instead of simply pick up any place (Rule 6.2.4).
I had great fun playing. I'm going for the king next game!
ReplyDelete